This potato salad always gets rave reviews! It has simple ingredients that make it a perfect side dish for any grilled or smoked meats and chicken. I use a food processor to chop the veggies, which makes it super easy to prepare. And, since we are getting into the summer grill season it’s a perfect time to share this oldie, but goodie!
- 8 Golden Yukon potatoes
- 4 dill pickles
- 4 sweet pickles
- 3 ribs of celery
- 1/2 large onion
- 1/2 cups salad olives w/pimento (the kind that is already chopped), drain and squeeze liquid out
- 4 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 TBS yellow mustard
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or more if you like)
- Boil the potatoes until tender and let cool. Once cool cut into chunks and put in large mixing bowl. I leave the skin on.
- In a food processor, chop the pickles, celery and onion. Make sure they are chopped into small pieces and not pulverized. Add to bowl and fold in with the potatoes.
- Add the olives, boiled eggs, mustard, celery salt & pepper and fold in, carefully. I use a spatula.
- Add the mayonnaise until full mixed in. Transfer to serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until ready to serve.