Jazz up your holiday celebrations with this amazing hummus! The vibrant color is from a fabulous beetroot ketchup that is delicious on its own. The smoky flavor adds a depth of flavor, making this hummus extra special. Enjoy!
- 1 (15 oz) can of garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4 cup smoked beetroot ketchup (I used Foraging Fox Smoked Beetroot Ketchup)
- 1 heaping TBS tahini paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 TBS hemp seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Sliced radishes, rough chopped cilantro, olive oil and hemp seeds for garnish
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Place in desired dish and garnish. Serve with chips or as a compliment to other foods.