Nothing fancy about English muffin mini pizzas, EXCEPT when the muffins come from one of the best bakeries in our city! The Bread Box makes the most beautiful, tasty breads & sweets. And, these traditional muffins were no exception – light and buttery! I added a little marinara, shaved ham & shredded mozzarella, along with a few other things. See the recipe for all the deets. Hubs really enjoyed these tasty little treats!
English Muffin Mini Pizzas
- 3 English muffins, halved
- Olive oil
- Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shaved ham
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- Fresh basil, black pepper & red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush olive oil on halved muffins. Put 1 TBS marinara on each half. Then top with mozzarella, followed by the ham. Finish with the black olives and tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven when lightly browned.
- Top with basil, pepper & red pepper flakes.
These dinner toasts are delish! I baked the sweet potato in the oven at 450 degrees, but not until it was mushy. Then I refrigerated it, so it would be easy to slice. Once sliced, I put a little olive oil and placed them on a prepared pan and toasted. The first toast has tahini, greens, sautéed mushrooms & garlic, goat cheese, crunchy chick peas & sea salt. The second toast has greens, avocado, a sunny side up egg & EB seasoning. Yummy & super easy!!!
I used French sourdough for these open-faced treats! For the tuna, I mixed albacore tuna, mayo, hard boiled eggs, squeeze of lemon, minced celery hearts & onion, julienned carrots, a touch of mustard & chopped dill. Completed this yumminess w/some peppery arugula & a few more carrots!!!
Merry Toast Tuesday! How ‘bout these LOADED TOASTS?! Blistered toms, mozzarella, avocado & sliced red onion on olive oil & garlic brushed @broadwaydailybread sourdough. A little fresh basil, drizzle of EVOO, EB seasoning, ground pepper & red pepper flakes complete this festive Toast Tuesday dinner!