Jump to recipe
Nothing fancy about English muffin mini pizzas, EXCEPT when the muffins come from one of the best bakeries in our city! The Bread Box makes the most beautiful, tasty breads & sweets. And, these traditional muffins were no exception – light and buttery! I added a little marinara, shaved ham & shredded mozzarella, along with a few other things. See the recipe for all the deets. Hubs really enjoyed these tasty little treats!
English Muffin Mini Pizzas
- 3 English muffins, halved
- Olive oil
- Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shaved ham
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- Fresh basil, black pepper & red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush olive oil on halved muffins. Put 1 TBS marinara on each half. Then top with mozzarella, followed by the ham. Finish with the black olives and tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven when lightly browned.
- Top with basil, pepper & red pepper flakes.