Jump to recipe
We love our iced tea down here, in Texas. The hubs usually does not like flavored tea, but he loves this one! It is lightly sweet & the peach flavor is not overwhelming. It’s just darn refreshing! Perfect for our 100 degree temps! Ya, you heard that right ~ we already got up to 100!!! My Fredericksburg peach purchase has been put to great use. Yummmm!
- 2 (family size) tea bags (I used 100% Natural Lipton Tea)
- 1 peach, cut into chunks
- 2 quarts of filtered water
- 2 TBS agave sweetener (I used Trader Joe’s Blue Agave Sweetener)
- Fresh mint
- Sliced peaches for garnish
- Place peach chunks in a large sauce pan. Smash with a potato masher. Add water, agave & tea bags. Bring to a boil. Turn off, cover and let steep for about 15 minutes.
- Strain tea into a large pitcher. Let cool for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Top off with ice, sliced peaches & fresh mint.
- Serve in tall glasses with additional ice, sliced peaches and mint.