These pancakes are a perfect holiday treat! Stack ‘em high with marshmallow whipped cream & plenty of cacao nibs between each layer. The bananas & cacao nibs make thsee cakes taste just like you are sitting around a camp fire, except you are in the comfort of your cozy kitchen. Decadent & delicious.
- I used Bisquick Heart Smart pancake mix and followed the package directions
- 1 banana, smashed with a fork
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups of heavy cream, whipped until stiff
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Cacao nibs
- Sliced bananas
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees
- Add the smashed banana, sugar, vanilla & pecans to the mix & incorporate well.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup to pour batter on the griddle for each pancake.
- In large mixing bowl, add the marshmallow fluff to your prepared whipping cream & carefully fold in. Set aside.
- Make a stack of 2 or 3 pancakes, by placing a large dollop of filling and cacao nibs between each pancake. Top with a marshmallow and roast with a kitchen blow torch, until golden brown.
- Top with more cacao nibs and sliced bananas. Drizzle with syrup.