Jump to recipe
This recipe is from Ina Garten. I found the original recipe on the Food Network website. I made a few changes for ease of preparation. They got rave reviews from our dinner guests during a recent get together. They just have a kind of fancy feel to them. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Ina Garten’s recipe on the Food Network website.
- 2 lbs red or golden potatoes, washed & cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced in half moons
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS whole-grain mustard
- Sea salt & pepper
- Italian parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare a large baking sheet with foil and parchment paper.
- Place prepared potatoes & onions, olive oil & mustard in a large zip lock bag. Toss the bag to mix all the ingredients and coat the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes on the prepared pan. Sprinkle with sea salt & pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown. You may want to toss the potatoes half way through baking.
- Place finished potatoes on a platter & garnish with chopped Italian parsley.