Nothing says summer & July 4th more than a red, white and blue pop shaped like a rocket. I love GoodPop’s Red, White and Blue – their version is made from 100% fruit juice, and is Non-GMO and Gluten Free. The sweet cherry and lemonade flavor is perfect for this patriotic cocktail.
Patriotic Cherry Lemonade Cocktail
Category Cocktails WINE & SPIRITS
- 8 oz. Lemonade (I used Simply Lemonade Light, but you could certainly make your own)
- 1 oz. Cherry Vodka
- Splash of Prosecco or Champagne
- Red, White and Blue Frozen Pop (I used the GoodPop brand)
- Mix the lemonade and vodka in a shaker.
- Fill a glass large enough to hold the frozen pop with ice.
- Pour in the lemonade mixture, leaving room for the pop and a splash of bubbly.
- Top off with bubbly, and serve with the frozen pop & straw.