Jump to recipe
These little gems are perfect for an upscale fall dinner party. They are an excellent make ahead dessert that your guests will love. I like to use small, disposable appetizer/dessert cups with mini spoons. It’s so convenient for clean up and really helps with portion size. Plus, they look super impressive on a tray. Easy, fancy and fun!
Pumpkin & White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- 1 (12 oz) package of white chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup milk you have brought to a slight boil
- Whipped cream & crushed ginger snaps for garnish
- In a blender, purée white chocolate chips, eggs, pumpkin purée, spice & salt.
- With the blender on, pour the steaming hot milk on the white chocolate & pumpkin mixture in a stream. Continue blending until thick & smooth.
- Pour mixture into ramekins or desired individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Can be made a day ahead.
- When ready to serve, dollop whipped cream on top and add a sprinkle of crushed ginger snaps.