Jump to recipe
This light & refreshing homemade almond milk is so yummy in chia pudding and overnight oats. The sweetness of the rose syrup & raspberries makes a lovely addition to my almond milk repertoire.
Raspberry Rose Almond Milk
- 1 cup raw almonds
- Filtered water
- 2 TBS rose syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Dash salt
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Agave syrup, if needed
- Soak 1 cup almonds with 4 cups of water over night.
- Drain and rinse almonds. Place rinsed almonds in a blender with 4 cups of fresh filtered water.
- Add rose syrup, salt and raspberries.
- Liquify the almonds for 2-3 minutes. Mid way through, taste the milk. Adjust sweetness with some agave syrup, if needed. Continue to blend.
- Place your mesh nut bag in a large bowl. Pour liquid into a mesh nut bag. I use the Ellie’s Best Bigger Better Nut Bag. Kneed the bag until all the liquid is in the bowl.
- Pour nut milk into desired container and refrigerate.