Jump to recipe
If you want to impress try out this frittata. It is so easy, but looks so special. And, it tastes divine!
Spinach & Mushroom Frittata w/Cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 5-6 sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a blend of white & yellow cheddar)
- Heat oven broiler.
- Whisk 6 eggs with milk & set aside.
- Heat some olive oil or butter in a medium sauté pan & brown the sliced mushrooms. Once the mushrooms are almost done, add in the crushed garlic clove. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the spinach and then gently & evenly pour the whisked eggs over the spinach.
- Leaving heat on medium, add the shredded cheese on top. Continue cooking on medium for 2 minutes.
- Remove from stove top & place your pan under the broiler, but not too close. Monitor carefully. When the top is bubbly and brown, remove from oven and place back on the stove. The frittata should be firm in the middle. If it is not, just cook a bit more on the stove on medium. Let rest for 5 minutes and slice.