Jump to recipe
Ok, y’all the temps have been 100+ In Texas! This no bake dessert is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. You’re gonna love this easy & refreshing dessert!
- Crumb Crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TBS melted butter
- 3 TBS sugar
- Pie Filling:
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped until stiff peaks form
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla (I used Nielsen Massey)
- 1 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (I used low fat)
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (I used key limes & regular limes)
- Garnish: Fresh whipped cream sweetened with a bit of sugar & a dash of vanilla
- Combine the graham crackers, melted butter & sugar. You will need 10-12 cups or jars. Spoon 2-3 TBS of the mixture into cups or jars. Press down with the bottom of a cup of a spatula. Refrigerate while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese & vanilla, until combined.
- Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk to the cream mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Add the lime juice to the cream cheese mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Add the stiff whipped cream to the cream mixture and beat slowly until smooth.
- Spoon cream mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic & refrigerate for at least 2 hours or over night.
- When ready to serve top with sweetened whipped cream & a lime wedge.