Need a dessert idea for Valentines Day. Want to impress, but not be stressed? These jars of fluffy, creamy decadence are what you need for your Valentine’s dinner menu. This make ahead dessert always has my guests scratching their heads & asking if this girlie (me) could really be that talented. I mean, even the title sounds fancy. And, the whole darn thing is made in a blender. Make it y’all!
- 1 (12 oz) package of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- Dash salt
- Optional: 1 TBS Orange Liqueur
- Garnish: Whipped Cream, Chocolate Shavings, Chopped Pistachios, Dried Rose Petals, Candied Orange, and Salt Flakes are all great options
- Placed brewed cup of coffee in a small sauce pan and bring to low boil.
- In a blender, combine the chocolate chips and eggs. Blend until all the chips are tiny specks.
- While the blender is on low, slowly pour the boiling coffee into the chocolate and egg mixture. The boiling coffee cooks the eggs and thickens the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins or your dish of choice.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Recipe inspiration is from the Pioneer Woman