Can. Not. Get. Enough…of this Marble Rye from one of local bakeries. And, what better to slather on a toasted piece of this gorgeousness than some homemade pimento cheese. My version has fresh jalapeños. Especially yummy. Ridiculously simple. Enjoy!
Spicy Pimento Cheese
Category APPETIZERS Dip & Salsa
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 3 TBS diced pimentos (the kind in a jar)
- 1 TBS finally chopped jalapeño (I used red and green jalapeños)
- 3/4 cup good mayonnaise (I used Duke’s)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve on toast or crackers.