WINE & SPIRITS
You didn’t think I’d get through this strawberry extravaganza w/out posting a cocktail did you???I used my Vanilla & Thyme Roasted Strawberries as the base for this refreshing cocktail. The lemony & minty tones of the thyme was perfect for this cocktail. Just muddle a spoonful of roasted strawberries, add a squeeze of lemon, a shot of vodka & lots of crushed ice. Give it a little sparkle by topping it off w/a splash of ginger ale or bubbly. It’s berrilicious!
- 1 heaping spoonful of Vanilla Thyme Roasted Strawberries
- 1 TBS roasted strawberry syrup
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 oz vodka
- Crushed ice
- Spring of fresh thyme
- Optional - Ginger ale or your choice of bubbly
- Place roasted strawberries and syrup in bottom of a glass. Muddle the strawberries.
- Add the lemon juice and vodka. Mix well.
- Add crushed ice & garnish with a sprig of thyme
- If desired, splash a little ginger ale or bubbly to top it off. Enjoy!