And, now carrots…After all my strawberry recipes, here’s something totally different. I served these with my Asian Anticuchos a few weeks ago & the hubs really liked ‘em! The tahini sauce I created for these guys is fab! What are you waiting for? Make these carrots, STAT!!
Roasted Rainbow Carrots w/Lime Tahini Sauce
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots, washed, scrubbed and trimmed
- Olive oil, salt and paper for seasoning carrots
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Filtered water, if needed
- Cilantro and sunflower seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line baking sheet with foil and parchment paper. Lay out prepared carrots and drizzle with olive oil, covering all carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast carrots for 20-25 minutes, until largest carrot is tender
- While carrots are roasting prepare sauce. Put all ingredients, except filtered water in a large bowl. Mix well. Add filtered water until sauce is at desired consistency. Set aside.
- Plate carrots with dollops of sauce or place sauce in a small bowl. Garnish carrots with cilantro and sunflower seeds.