I love this festive margarita! Making this classic with cranberry juice is just was the holiday season needs!
- For rim - 1 TBS coarse sea salt & honey
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1.5 oz silver tequila (1 shot)
- 1 oz Grand Mariner (2/3 shot)
- 4.5 oz cranberry juice (3 shots), or more to taste
- Fresh cranberries & lime for garnish
- Prepare rim by dipping it in honey and then salt. Fill glass with ice.
- Squeeze a 2 lime quarters, the tequila, Grand Marnier & cranberry juice in shaker. Shake and pour over ice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime quarter