If you’re not a fan of eggnog, but you want a festive, creamy drink, I’ve got you!!! A friend of mine that lives the expat life in San Miguel de Allende posted about a holiday cocktail he was drinking. It looked so good! All he knew was that it was creamy, and it had apple cider & bourbon in it. I think I figured it out!! See what you think!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I used low fat)
- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 cups bourbon (or more if you’re staying home)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Hard ice
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and mix until frothy.
- Pour the cocktail into a rock’s glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon & a cinnamon stick.
- You can certainly adjust the apple cider & bourbon to your taste.
- Variation: Instead of cinnamon use pumpkin pie spice for a Thanksgiving flair.