This yummy meal has all the required elements – grilled beef, a creamy avocado and this awesome chickpea pasta. The rich meat was perfect with this light, yet flavorful pasta! I’m gonna squeeze every last minute out of this summer & this al fresco meal hit the mark!
- 1 box pasta (I used the 8 oz. Banza rotini)
- 1/4 cup reserved pasta cooking liquid
- 1 package Garlic & Herb Boursin cheese (5.2 oz.)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms, sautéed & browned
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta liquid and then drain cooked pasta. Return to cooking pot.
- Brown mushrooms and set aside.
- Add cheese, pasta water & lemon zest to prepared pasta. Mix well.
- Add browned mushrooms and toss.
- Season with sea salt and pepper. Serve warm.