Jump to recipe
This delicious quiche is so easy to make and a showy addition to your breakfast table. Perfect for Sunday brunch or a special occasion morning meal.
Puff Pastry Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, rough chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 TBS butter
- Sea salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk or half & half
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, rough chopped
- 2 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese (reserve 1 cup for the top of the quiche)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet. Roll out puff pastry with a rolling pin until it is a 11-12 inch square. Place in prepared skillet & set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms & garlic in butter & olive oil. Season with sea salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs & cream.
- Add in spinach, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese & sautéed mushrooms. Mix with a spatula & pour into the prepared skillet. Fold the pastry edges over the mixture.
- Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let rest for 2-3 minutes & serve.