Jump to recipe
This GUACAMOLE recipe is famous in my circles. It’s been served at family gatherings & parties for years, and every time it gets rave reviews. If we’re having an event, I always get asked/told, “Are you makin’ your guac? You better be makin’ your guac.” This guacamole is tangy & spicy, and YUMMY! Make this immediately & you, too, will be FAMOUS!
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño (remove the seeds)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 cup loosely packed cilantro
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 – 5 ripe avocados
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Place everything but the avocado, lime zest, lime juice, and salt & pepper in a food processor. Process until everything is chopped.
- Mash avocados in a large bowl with a fork. Mix in the chopped veggies and the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to desired bowl and serve with tortilla chips.