These baked potato wedges are great as a side dish or appetizer. Healthier than fried potatoes, you are going to want to make these again, and again. You can top these potatoes with all kinds of things for variety – I kept these simple with just some sea salt, fresh ground pepper and chopped Italian parsley. I’ve done parmesan cheese or even made them as loaded potato fries with bacon, cheese and sour cream. Any way you choose, these are fab!
- 6-8 potatoes (I used golden potatoes)
- 1-2 TBS olive oil (depends on how many potatoes you are preparing)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Italian parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Wash potatoes and slice in wedges. Pat dry.
- Place potatoes in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and desired amount of salt and pepper. Combine until evenly coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until wedges are browned. Turn potatoes once half way through baking.
- Serve as a side dish with desired toppings or as an appetizer.