This gorgeous bowl has all the goods! The Mediterranean Couscous Salad has tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, olive oil and mint from my garden. The falafel and edamame were the perfect toppers! What took it over the top? The Green Tahini Sauce! Now, don’t mind me, I’m going to sit on my back porch all by my lonesome & enjoy this bowl!
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Filtered water, as needed
- Combine everything in a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add water, as needed.
Note: This sauce is awesome with falafel, kibbeh, salad and more! I purchase my falafel and kibbeh from Afia Foods. Their products are available at my local grocer and online.