This martini is summer in glass. I used some of some of my Fredericksburg peach haul to make this yummy cocktail. Its sophisticated, refreshing and easy to make. Perfect for a summer evening on the patio.
- 1.5 ounces Ketel One Botanicals Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 tsp Agave sweetener
- 1/2 peach, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 shakes of orange bitters
- Orange Italian soda
- Sliced peaches and mint, for garnish
- Place everything in a shaker, except soda & garnish.
- Muddle the peaches. Add ice to the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass. Top off with soda & garnish with sliced peaches and a sprig of mint.