Jump to recipe
Isn’t this the most vibrant dish? This is one of the side dishes I served with the Asian Anticuchos I posted about a week or so ago. It was so great with those beef kabobs. Plus, I just love the little crunch bok choy has. And, BONUS: It’s easy, super healthy & flavorful!
Baby Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce
- 6-8 baby bok choy, washed & trimmed
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 TBS lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Prepare the bok choy & set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large pan and add the garlic and shallot. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the bok choy, sesame oil and soy sauce. Turn the bok choy several times until well coated.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes. Watch carefully while cooking & turn the bok choy one eor twice during the cooking process.
- When done, remove from pan and plate. Drizzle with remaining liquid, garlic and shallots. Top with red pepper flakes.