Jump to recipe
I have been making this easy, yet showy dessert for years. And, every time I make it I have to pinch myself when I think about how effortless it is to prepare. Seriously, one of my fav desserts for a dinner party. You can make it a day ahead, which is really the most awesome part! I use store bought lemon curd. And, before you say anything, just know they sell a ton of quality options! I’m all about the convenience, especially when someone has already done the hard work for you! Enjoy!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS filtered water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 jar lemon curd (I used Mackays)
- Place the blueberries, sugar and water in a small sauce pan. Combine well. Cook on medium low until a few blueberries start to pop, stirring occasionally. Once done, remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- Whip the heavy cream, until stiff peaks form. Fold in the lemon curd. Set aside.
- Place a small amount of the blueberry mixture in the bottom of each of your ramekin or glass stems. Follow this with a heaping spoonful of the lemon curd whipped cream. Top with a bit of blueberry mixture - enough that is drizzles on all sides.
- Refrigerate up to a day in advance.