Jump to recipe
We had a quiet Saturday evening ~ I finished baking the flat of Poteet strawberries I purchased this past Tuesday. The hubs cracked open a bottle of cab and grilled these thick slices of ciabatta from one of our local bakeries, The Bread Box. I made this gorgeous spread w/tahini, lemon juice & roasted garlic. Y’all, this ciabatta was crispy on the outside & super moist on the inside ~ perfect brushed w/olive oil & toasted on a hot grill. I got the recipe for this spread from https://www.ful-filled.com
Grilled Ciabatta & Labneh Garlic Spread
Original recipe found on Instagram from @ful.filled
For the Roasted Garlic:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut head top of each garlic bulb. Wrap in foil, leaving top open. Pour a 2 tsp of olive oil over top & sides. Close the foil so that entire garlic bulb is covered. Placed on a baking sheet.
Roast for 30-45 minutes.
- 12 oz labneh or thick Greek yogurt
- 2 - 3 TBS tahini
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, smashed
- Dash salt
- Za’atar, black sesame seeds & olive oil for garnish
- Thick sliced Ciabatta
- Mix labneh or yogurt with tahini, lemon juice, smashed garlic & salt in medium bowl. Transfer to serving bowl and swirl top of spread. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and too with sesame seeds & za’atar.
- Brush desired number of Ciabatta bread slices with olive oil. Toast bread in a hot grill so that each piece of bread has grill marks.