Jump to recipe
Nothing say fall like pie! This rustic pie feels like your momma just came over & gave you a hug!
- 1 @HEB Texas Pie Company Original Pie Dough Puck at room temperature, or your favorite pie dough
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 TBS flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Roll out dough, place in pie dish, cut off excess dough and crimp edges
- Mix sugar, melted butter and flour with a whisk until smooth. Add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly incorporated and pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 and bake for 45 minutes or until firm. I sometimes place a tent of foil over the pie so it does not get too brown. Cool completely and serve.