I LOVE this time of year & can’t wait to share my Valentine favorites! Today, it’s PINK HIBISCUS PORRIDGE made with steel cut oats, Suncore Foods fuchsia hibiscus super juice powder and coconut yogurt. I topped it with frozen raspberries, coconut flakes, sliced almonds, hemp seeds, rose petals, and a heaping spoonful of maple almond butter! YOU WILL LOVE THIS!
- 1 cup steel cut oats (I used Bobs Red Mill)
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp Suncore Fuchsia Hibiscus Super Juice Powder
- 1 (5.3 oz) container of coconut yogurt (I used Siggis Dairy)
- Sliced almonds
- Coconut Flakes
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Hemp seeds
- Suncore rose petals
- Almond butter (I used Justin’s maple almond butter)
- Prepare the oats according to package directions using the water and almond milk.
- Before serving add in the hibiscus powder and coconut yogurt. Combine well.
- Serve with toppings listed.